12.02.2008

Its a really BIG round-up of overdue posts today, due to the following activities that I was doing instead of blogging. Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, wine...food coma....a bit of shopping (nothing traditional - fabric and furniture, no crowds), and the holidazzle parade, riding the bus with the family and standing outside the ice bar. Pretty much sums up the holiday portion of the weekend.

The rest of the weekend I decorated for Christmas (no tree this year - I just can't handle the needles, but plenty of cheer around the house). I also started some projects that are Christmas presents, so no posts yet...

Did you see the planets next to the moon yesterday eve? I made this wall hanging to display holiday cards on.But most of my time in the last few days has been sucked into my newest read. Eat, Pray, Love - great book. You should read it. I always get caught up in books. I pretty much stop doing anything else - sleeping, washing dishes...I have heard "Ree, put the book down and come to dinner" and have contemplated walking down the street with a book. REALLY GOOD BOOK.So, that's pretty much my weekend. How was yours?

1 comment:

ca said...

I want that book! ca