10.02.2008

I got on my running shoes today and decided to go back to the gym. Ugg. The gym. We started going at the begining of the year and I have a love hate relationship with it. I love it because I do feel better when I go regularly and my waist is trimmer than it was last year. But I hate the timing thing...try to go in the morning and I can't get up. After work and I'm starving and after dinner (and dinner settle-time), I'm up all night. Also, I refuse to do sit-ups at that place - I don't like people to see when I do sit-ups. I'm making a goal to go regularly again and letting you all know so I hopefully keep the goal (for a while). Looking forward to tender muscles tomorrow.

Two other notes of the day. 1. Its fall - see picture below. I picked up this very perfect leaf on my way home. They are sprouting up all around. I think taking its picture may have broken my camera...stay tuned for that one. 2. I didn't win at Sarah Palin Bingo tonight, but maybe scored the most in the 'blackout' round tomorrow. Wish me luck.


No comments: