10.13.2008

Apple picking day! It was raining, but we made the best. We could have just gone to the orchard and bought a bag of apples, but that wouldn't have been very much fun. So we braved the rain and picked away.

Kelly was my side-kick in this adventure - it was an all out sister day! We went shopping too and found her some gorgeous boots...I made her buy them, so I could drool (if they had been in my size, I probably would have bought a pair too!)

Kelly is my sister 6 years younger and has been a truly great side-kick for 22 years of my life. (I hope she calls me her side kick too). We are pretty much the same, except for some very important differences:
She has a bit more of the Irish fierceness in her from our Grandma.
She is taller by 4 inches.
As I said before, our feet are different sizes.
She is a nurse and a really good one, I'm sure of it.

No comments: