8.04.2008

7.27.08-8.3.08

When you are getting ready to go out of town for the weekend, the time just slips away. Last week, I did a lot of stuff, but didn't take a lot of pictures. We've been golfing alot - tournaments and just hitting around and that was one of the days last week. The rest of the time I was working to get everything done, running errands, packing, visiting with in-laws and...making signs for the Fisherman's Picnic parade 10 year class reunion float. Thats right - last weekend I went home for my 10 year. It was really a blast to see everyone, but not everyone was there, so I wish we could get together again with the absentees to see what they are up to. Fish Pic is a pretty big deal in town, so there were loads of other friends who weren't necessarily classmates. Brandon met a ton of people he didn't know and I re-met some that I didn't recognize (I never thought that would happen this soon).

golfing - I don't keep score because of all the 8s













The float "There's no place like HOME". The last time Hilja and I were in charge of something together, the class of 98 ended up wearing silver graduation gowns - I'm surprised they let us touch this one.









Sign.

No comments: