7.20.2008

I've been pretty bad at the pictures this week. No time, because I've been doing absolutely nothing. I'm in a nothing rut right now. I get nothing done at work, I feel like I waste a whole bunch of time at home. The epidemic spreads through the office and the home - maybe its too hot, maybe its just time for a real vacation. I feel a bit energized after a good balanced weekend of nothing and productivity. I did go golfing and did get things cleaned (except the bathroom - that one always gets left out), but I also went to the beach, finished a book and watched a movie. Ok - now that I write these all down it seems like a lot! I think you are just reading the ramblings of a semi-type-a personality concerned she is not busy enough. Sorry to ramble - back to pictures (and to-do lists) next week.

No comments: