4.30.2008


I have lots of things to post from work today! Above is a project that has been taking for-ev-er and we are all ready to see it complete. We have had difficulties with everything including placement of walls directly over a power line, brick selection & matching, and column replacement (yes, the mean architects had them take out the first one). It will be really cool if it ever gets done and its my very first everything project - I designed and convinced my boss that it was ok to put all that steel in a tiny entry, so he said, "ok - its yours!"

Next on the list of work things: redlines.


The top photo is what I volunteered to stay late a work to help with - there is something satisfying about finishing up a page of red with a stroke of orange highlighter. The other one...that is what my poor co-worker is sorting through - not satisfying to look at a see of colors and figure out what actually got fixed!

No comments: